1. Health Considerations: PLEASE inform your nails technicians if you have diabetes, hemophilia, hepatitis, STDs, pregnant, or any other condition that is a health hazard. We would like to take every necessary preventative measure to reduce the risk of infection. This will ensure the safety of nail techs as well as the safety of others, including yourself, and we will advise you on whether or not services can be legally safely performed.
2. Prices and Services: Prices and services are subject to change, modify, discontinue without prior notification. We will do our best to keep our clients up to date on any changes that may occur, but encourage all clients to inquire about pricing and available services.
3. Returns/Refund Policy: We are unable to process any returns or any payment transactions on any spa treatments that are purchased. We will, however, fix any defective products within three days, provided a receipt for said service is prevented. Absolutely no CASH or CREDIT CARD refunds will be given.
4. Guarantee: Enhancements and gel polish are guaranteed for 5 business days, excluding breakages. If you lose an enhancement or notice chips or lifting in the first five days, please call us to schedule a free repair. Repairs after 5 days or for breakages, tears, and corner breaks are $3 and up. Remember, nails are jewels, not tools. Take good care of your nails and they will look beautiful for weeks after your service. Traditional polish services are not guaranteed.
5. Personal Belongings: Please keep all jewelry and valuable items close to you. Eminence Nails & Spa is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items.
6. Spa Promotions: Spa specials cannot be used in any combination with any other offer, promotion or gift certificates.
7. Payment: We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express (at a 2% charge). No personal checks will be accepted.
8. Children: For their safety & for our guests' relaxation, children are welcome only when they receive services or with adult supervision.
9. We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service To:
- Anyone with a nail/health condition we suspect may be contagious, or we fear could be further harmed by our services.
- Anyone with open or infected wounds
the treatment area.
- Rude, mean, or disrespectful people
10. Customer Satisfaction: Your stay at our salon is important to us. If you feel as if you would like to try another nail technician, please let us know. All of our technicians would be glad to accommodate you If you have any comments, complaints, or suggestions, please feel free to tell us.
* At Eminence Nails & Spa, our team's mission is to please our customers in every way possible. Not only are we devoted to superior customer relations, but we also provide a calm, soothing, and relaxing atmosphere. We care about the services we provide for you, the products we use on you & the products we recommend to you.*